FreePint Newsletter

Tuesday 21 February 2012

View from the other side of the product review

For a long time the VIP product reviews from Freepint have been a key tool in my campaign against being bamboozled by vendors. Now for the first time I have been asked to review a product for VIP and so I am having to approach it from the other side.  Trying to bear in mind what I wanted to know when I was considering my information product options.

I'm going to be looking at Capital IQ, hopefully for the April edition, but there have been a few minor delays so fingers crossed.  I am going to be attending a webex session tomorrow which will get me started on my mission.  I also plan to grill a couple of information managers that I know are regular users of the product and see what their opinions are. What might be improved? What are the real winning features?
Right now I am going to have a play on the system and see what happens.  That is if I can get the cat off my chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment